Monday, May 5, 2008

Oh...the fun.





What a weekend! We are still recovering from it all...and just trying to absorb the many different kinds of fun that have been had. If we didn't love our neighbors and friends before, we surely do now.
The highlights:
*BBQ with friends here Friday night...mostly watching Annabel and Benjamin cement their love affair until the late, late hour of 10pm.
*shopping at Pooh's Corner with Benjamin Saturday afternoon (just the two of us)
*wine/cheese tasting at Megan and Brian's (yes, those are their names...and we PLG love them more each time we hang out)
*Cinco de Mayo party at Fuller's (we were double party Johnsons, right Sarah?)
*Riedan McIntosh's carnival-style bday party Sunday afternoon
*sentimental "last youth group" cookout Sunday night
*watching my boys freeeaaak out when my parents showed up to babysit Sunday night...and giving Jonathan a bath in the kitchen sink last night while Benjamin and Brian played bball out back
*sleeping like a baby last night.:)

3 comments:

Dina said...

Wow, what a full weekend! Sounds like it was a lot of fun though! I so want to host a wine tasting party. Pick up any tips? How fun!

Ann said...

What a fun (and busy) weekend...so what wine won? was it all reds? did you break it down cheap to expensive or just taste...wine inquiring minds want to know??? The picture of Benjamin and "his girlfriend" is hysterical...he seriously looks 16 years old puttin his arm around her....so cute!

Shawn said...

Am I upset? You bet I am upset, I am upset that I tried sooooo hard to make on Ms MEGZ blog this weekend and I get nothin'. I am going back to my little PLG blog and figure out how to write about this.