Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Am I the only one who...

*washes the laundry twice, if it's been sitting in the washer (without being switched over to the dryer) for more than 6 hours

*has OCD

*gets excited when the mail arrives...still...as an adult

*does not think Suri cruise is at all cute or adorable

*thinks the only thing fun about camping is the beer around the campfire...the rest is just too much work, and far too dirty

*has gotten bored with American Idol (can't remember when I last watched it)

*loves the sound of the dishwasher

*feels my wee ones' ears and hands at night to see if they're cold (before I go to bed)

*loves a naked baby...or toddler

*doesn't like the smell of playdough

*hates Charmin toilet paper (stuff crumbles...have you noticed this?)

*laughs at my own farts when alone

*just laughed outloud at the last bullet point (p.s. I'm still giggling)

*thinks listing in blogs is sometimes more interesting

*doesn't mind Chris Matthews

*loves PBS more now than when I was a kid (Sesame Street's got nuthin on The McLaughlin Group)

*thinks suntan lotion/spray is too expensive

*insists that restaurants (particularly fast-food/drive-thru types) put extra ice in my sodas

*asks for my Starbucks drinks extra hot

*will admit to actually throwing a penny out (at the car wash...and it was dirty as F)

*has a hard time knowing when to wrap up mindless lists...

Happy Wednesday, friends.

4 comments:

Dina said...

OMG, Suri is so NOT cute! I am totally with ya on that one, sister. I hate to say that about a kid, but...

Oh and the mail thing - *raising my hand* on this one too. Why, oh why, do I get excited? Don't know about the Richards, but the only mail that comes to Chez Lewin is either junk or bills. So yea, why do I get excited? I'm such a wierdo.

The fart one...well, you're on your own on this one... BUT, I have been known to laugh at YOUR farts!

Like I said, I'm a big, fat weirdo!

Ann said...

Let's see...Right there with ya:
I love the sound of the dishwasher...have thrown out pennies...mine were nasty ones at the bottom of a diaper bag...Mail--especially at Christmas time...naked babies...farts...c'mom..you know I think farts are waaay funny!

However...extra ice...no way...to cheap want all the drink I can get and Playdough...love the smell!

Sarah said...

Damn...you missed out on the hotness of David Cook with the American Idol thing. I am just sayin'....
Suri is lame and throwing out pennies is hilarious.

ctadhankins said...

I'm gonna print this list out and go over them 1 by 1 when you get here tomorrow.. but off the top of my short-term memory... I hear ya on the mail. As if I'm suddenly gonna get my OJ prize after all...
I like the sounds of the dishwasher too. But love the smell of play dough.
My own farts impress me, but i don't usually crack up.
And I couldn't give a flying F about Suri OR her parents. Freaks.
I had so many other comments on the tip of my fingers while reading your list... oh yeah, that's one. I like lists too.. (see my blog 3 posts ago!)
cya tomorrow, sis!