Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Reasons why...

I seem to be 5lbs over my ideal weight:

*summer get-togethers with food

*summer get-togethers with drinks

*white chocolate mochas at 'Bucks--seriously? could I make a more unhealthy choice?
(and why I've chosen to take up drinking these now...this time of year...I've no clue)

*vodka and lemonade
(um, like more often than once a week)

*the ice cream man
(I never buy anything for myself...just kinda felt like it fit here)

*fewer spin classes on the summer schedule at The MAC (weak excuse, weak...)

*Bachelorette Mondays at Allie's (with BW3 wings)--thank God this ritual has ended!

*pina coladas (randomly I'm into the Friday's pre-made that you put in the blender with ice)

*increased highway travel (translation: fast food)

I'm sure there are more reasons...and even more ways I could be doing something about it. But ohh....welll. I'm comin to Jesus with the extra fluff. Of course, I'm vowing to myself to have it off by my August Seattle trip. Why this is a goal, I'm not sure...but I've gotta have one that's not too far off.

And now, for the last list.

Reasons why I'm only 5, and not 10, lbs over my idea weight:

1. Jonathan.

2. Jonathan.

3. Jonathan.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am with you sister! You know I am! What's with summer weight and not holiday weight? Weird! Ohhh welll....