Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Is the universe mad at me???

I go to the MAC tonight, after Brian gets done working...to drain my head of all the funk today brought my way.
I decide to get a spinach salad from the fridge at the front desk, as I have over an hour before my class starts.
I go into lockeroom to put stuff in locker and sit at the table in front of the TV.
I sit down to eat my salad...put on raspberry vinegarette (sp?) dressing and spear a lovely piece of chicken, some pecans, spinach leaves and a few dried cherries onto my fork.
Ahhh.

And then I feel something on my back.
I swat it off.
But it's a bee.
And it stings the shit out of my finger.

Game over.

2 comments:

Dina said...

Ok, this is the icing on the cake. If the list wasn't so outrageously long, I don't think I'd believe that ALL of this sh*t could happen to one person in the span of one day.

Hope you're having a better day today...and I hope your finger doesn't hurt too much!

Stephanie said...

That damn universe . . . you must woo it back into your good graces. Maybe some meditation? A Random Act of Kindness??? Ha ha ha.

I hope today is better!