Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bom-Diggity

Well, I am obsessed.
With this stuff.

Sarah's going to think it's gone to my brain, for all of the talk I've given it this week...but I just poured myself a glass for an afternoon pick-me-up, and am thrilled to not be drinking coffee this time of day.
Two points for Meg.

Anyway, I bought some at Costco a few weeks ago and am seriously in love...drink it alone, in smoothies that I make for the boys (adding plain yogurt and bananas), and even mixed it with iced tea yesterday. Yum!

And that's my weekly product endorsement.

2 comments:

Dina said...

Ok, so I go to Costco yesterday TOTALLY psyched about walking out with MY very own bottle - or is it bottles plural? this is Costco we're talking about afterall - of "Bom-Diggity" and left empty-handed. Boo. My Costco sucks.

Megz said...

Our Costco is a bit inconsistent as well...hate that.
Keep hope alive, though, Dina...keep hope alive.