Sunday, September 9, 2007

"It's my party..."

"...and I'll eat/drink whatever I want to!!!"

Brian took me out for Mexican food last night...margaritas and lots of fattening, yummy food! And my dad just stopped by the house with a pumpkin spice latte from Bucks...my absolute FAVE!!! Totally non-nonfat and loaded with whipcream, to boot. Love it.:)

I'll write more later...
Boys are great...Benjamin's fave babysitter, Allie, babysat last night and they had a ball...she is truly the best. Brian and I had a long chat with her when we got home...just adore and really treasure the relationship she has with B.
Jonny C's bday is coming up!!!

Off to make lunch for the boys. Benjamin just brought a bug that he killed/found for me to inspect...love my boys....love my boys.

M

1 comment:

Ann said...

Sounds like your birthday weekend has been great...thinking about you today....what is on your wish list...also any ideas about Jonny C's b-day presents....Have a great rest of your special day!