Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jonathan Christopher!!!

My dear, sweet boy...I couldn't love you more if I tried, but I know that tomorrow I'll find a way. I feel this way each day I spend with you, and have since the very moment you were born. You are one year old today, and I can't even begin to tell you how much this first year of your life has changed me, and the kind of mommy I am. But more importantly, I want you to know how wonderfully special you are...your smile, your laugh, your fearlessness and enthusiasm...and oh my goodness, Jonathan...the way you look at me.
You have, like your brother, a pureness of heart and goodness about you that is endearing and genuine, and will always be a part of who you are.
You have so much to look forward to in this life of yours, and your daddy, brother and I are just so incredibly lucky to be able to be a part of it.
I love you so much, Bubbas!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!

Ann said...

Happy First Birthday---We miss you! Hope your first birthday was a blast!

Stephanie said...

Yet another in the string of September birthdays! (Jason's is today.) I await some messy-cake pictures. Happy Birthday, Jonathan!