Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Under Construction...

I've been thinking for a while that I'd like to update the format on my blog...actually, I've been thinking about it since I snuggled up to Sarah on her couch that evening last summer, as she guided me through the constructs of my very first blogging attempt.

So why am I posting this?

I guess just so you could all imagine Sarah in her pjs and headgear.

Today was good. Great, actually. Bout to clean up kitchen and snuggle up next to Brian and watch some tv.
We might even make out.
But I'm ovulating, so that's not a good idea (insert smiley guy shaking head back and forth vigorously here)!

2 comments:

Dina said...

Hey hey hey! No making out until after we take this foursome trip...in a boat... :)
Actually you can go ahead and make out, just don't get pregnant! :)

Sarah said...

Ohhh boy....
Ohh geez...
And it isn't even Friday night!

I can't believe you outed me on my headgear. But you forgot zit cream...