Thursday, April 17, 2008

And the hits just keep on comin...

I've been afraid of this for some time, and as of this morning...the time is upon us.

We need a new washer and dryer.

F**k me.
Haven't even paid off the wedding expenses and here we go again!

Ignore this post.
Just needed to bitch.

Now I'm off to change my laundry over at my neighbor Katie's house, as it was mid-cycle this morning when the whole shootin match went south on us.
I guess the one positive that came out of this whole thing was a fun morning of playing at Katie's with the kids, and a lunch out in the sun on their deck.
Benjamin thought the whole thing was exciting, even my pushing a double stroller loaded down with black trash bags full of laundry over to their house.
You wanna talk ghetto...

Anyway, good times, as always. Unfortunately, as with most families, the washer and dryer are the lifeline of the house.
Along with the coffee pot.

3 comments:

Dina said...

Holy shit, I'm dying over here! I know...you're probably cursing me for laughing at this whole situation, but the visual I get of you pushing the boys down the street in that unweildy stroller, loaded down with black trash bags is enough to make me pee in my pants! And seriously, I can totally see you holding a PSL in one hand as you make your way down Santa Cruz... Too funny.
In all seriousness though, I hope you get the washer/dryer problem solved soon - I can't imagine. In the immortal words of my husband, "This...is...a...FUCK!"

Megz said...

LMAO, Dina...Mark's words are so true in this situation! Dyin...
And you are, more than anyone, entitled to laugh at this damn situation...since you know how much of a nightmare that stroller is!!! LOL!!!

Ann said...

I have to agree with Dina....the thought of you hoofing it down your street with your bags o'laundry in the double wide must have been a sight!!! Feeling your pain though on spending cash after you just got done spending cash!