Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just in the mood for some pictures.

Uncle Bill charmed his way right into the boys' hearts over TDay break...was so cute.
Benjamin with Muma at the Holiday Tree Festival

Me with Jonathan on the Gingerbread Express...wayyy too many funny things going on in this pic, the most hilarious being how excited I am...and how non-plussed that baby in front of me is...ok, wait...there are just too many...



I am sure. Benjamin praying during Grandpa's "grace" before the meal.



Jonny at home...with his gluten-free spaghetti...he loves it.




6 comments:

Ann said...

okay--another comment for the train pic...did you see the rockin scarf tied thing that g-ma is sporting....yes too many comments for that one picture only--priceless!

Sarah said...

Or how about the PLG little boy with his hand on his big sister's (or creepishly young mom's) thigh...let's pray it's big sister.

Ann said...

one more thing...when ever I hear the word "mood" I can't get the cabbie who drove us Easter Eve to downtown and then back home...you know the one....he was in an "Easter kind of moood" lol!!!

Dina said...

Ann - I was totally going to comment on that awesome scarf. Definitely beats her glasses. Wow.

Also, I know nothing about the "Easter kind of mooood" you guys speak of, but Meg - was it perhaps the same cabbie that drove the 4 of us downtown that one night? You know the one...with that TOTALLY inappropriate comment about African Americans...and then laughing at her "joke"...and then looking at us like we should be laughing too. That STILL makes my jaw drop when I think about it.

Megz said...

LOL.........LOL.....I totally get it, Ann. I have the same problem.:)

Megz said...

Not the same cabbie at all, Dina...but wow, she was insane!!! Thank God Mark provided comic relief that night when he planted his foot in the window well (while walking up the driveway FROM the cabbie).

A sight never to be forgotten.