Monday, December 8, 2008

I've been tagged...

...and need to somehow come up with 6 interesting things about myself as a result.

Hmmm.
I love a list.
And of course I just love writing in general...
However, it is Monday night...so I'm not promising these two things will merge all that well.

Nevertheless, I am so honored to have been tagged by a good buddy...so here goes:

1. I whistle backwards (if you don't get it, you'll have to ask...I'm not about to write out the words--I'll catch major flack from my sick-minded husband).

2. I know what the Disney Tunnels look like (and as a result, Minnie without her character head, smoking a cigarette at a pay phone).

3. Dracula is one of my favorite novels.

4. I received the Loyola President's Medallion for the School of Ed in 2000...and I guess it's just one of those things I'm super proud of...but the best part might be that my best friend Gaby (who worked in the Dean's office) told me ahead of time I'd won, while we waited in a doctor's waiting room on a Saturday morning.

5. I knew I'd marry Brian on our second date.

6. I once rehabbed a Cabrini Green apartment...but now am afraid of mice in my own house.

Ok.
So the following people are now being tagged by me!

* My brother Chris
* My good friend Dina
* Margo (whom I adore for introducing me to Anusara Yoga...and her maccaroons--sp?)
* Ann (my sis in law)
* Mike (whom I adore for his insane loyalty)
* Dawn (whom I adore for so many reasons--the least of which are the many hilarious expressions I've adopted from her, and who doesn't have a Blog...but I know she's reading and dammit--you need to get one, D!)

Ok...you've got your marching orders, friends (do I sound like John McCain, my friends?)...now go forth and make my list look bad!

6 comments:

Michael said...

I actually can whistle backwards and forwards.

And I pretty much figured you and Brian would marry shortly after your second date.

Sarah said...

Love the list...I learned new things about you!!

Ann said...

okay--I followed your orders...also I must see the whistle backwards thing...not sure if I ever knew this???

Dina said...

Done!

And by the way, I can also whistle backwards...if by "backwards" you mean sucking in instead of blowing out?

And Brian? Sick-minded? C'mon now. That's not just a Corona box...ANYONE would have come up with that.

Sheesh. :)

Megz said...

Aaaannnnnd....Dina writes exactly what I didn't want to write.

Thanks darlin! LOL!!

Gaby said...

Haha, i did spill the beans... it was obvious, you were a shoe-in :)