Tuesday, June 10, 2008

No excuses...

I've been seriously delinquent with my blog the last week...but all for good cause.
And also for no good cause at all.
I think it just happens from time to time...

We had a great weekend with Dave and Kathy here Sat. and Sunday...enjoyed one of our best Friday evenings on Santa Cruz to date with Megan and Brian...had fun at Festival (I think this magically becomes more than just a white-trash-souvlaki-fest once you have kids...)...and even enjoyed Lucy C's spectacular bday extravaganza on Sunday.
Benjamin: "This is just the best party evvvverrr!"
He said this to me, to Sarah, anyone who would listen, really...and of course, to Lucy.

I'll upload some pics later, but for now I'm one crampy bitch.
Total period rage and I'm taking it out on my fridge.
Not good, friends...not good.

No comments: