Sunday, January 27, 2008

Drinking problem???

Brian and I were in the kitchen an hour ago, cleaning up after lunch, and Benjamin walked in from our "bar" with two wine glasses. Handed one to Brian, saying "There you go, Daddy"...and the handed me the other, saying "There you go, Mommy!"...Brian and I just started cracking up, and Benjamin's eyes get big as he announced:
"Mommy, Daddy...maybe it's time for you to have some wines!"

Hilarious.

I've been horrible with my blog lately, always thinking of things to write, things that are on my mind, etc...but the only time I seem to be able to muster up is for silly stuff like this.

I'll try to be better soon.:)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hey there! So funny...our kids are always serving us wine or beer...didn't think we drank that much :-)

Was totally thinking about you yesterday...Sara and I did a Hip Hop Class in Wichita Falls....I now have some new moves to bust out at the next wedding! LOL!!