Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"I'm still alive"

Yes, sung in your best Eddie Veder voice.

For many reasons, this particular statement applies.
The following have played a role in holding me hostage from my blog. I'm not saying they make sense, are justifiable, or even dignified...I'm just trying to maintain full disclosure.
(as though that's ever been a problem for me)

1. Holiday chaos fallout
2. Husband's travel...and my subsequent emotional fallout
3. Facebook (yup--totally undignified)
4. Slack-ass-ness
5. Book I got for Christmas--Audacity of Hope--wanting to finish before next Tuesday...I'm a slow reader
6. Video I'm putting together for youth group Pasta Dinner
7. General Blog apathy
8. More slack-assedness (had to have an even number in my list...totally O.C.D.)
Wait...
9. Benjamin not napping as much--too tired at night to Blog
10. Meijer...? Ok, this so isn't a good reason, but I needed to end my list with an even "10" things, and we all know Meijer works when nothing else does. At least it does in our family.

Peace out.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Was wondering where you were.

ctadhankins said...

Hey, it's Vedder, not Veder.
Figured I would chime in before Jon does!
I hear ya on the blog apathy.
Facebook has sucked my will to live. Plus, I really don't have to have anything worthwhile to say on that site.
Plus, it's fucking cold out. We're just dealing.